Requisition Number: MAINT01236
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Assemble and install electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Make modifications, design changes and improvements to enhance machine/equipment utilization, productivity, and longevity.
- Wire and plumb special production equipment.
- Perform required preventive or predictive maintenance work.
- Operate the Maintenance CMMS system.
- Requisition repair parts and materials.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment utilizing 5S procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform maintenance on all auxiliary equipment, builds, grounds, and vehicles as required.
Required Education and/OR Experience
- High School or GED Equivalent
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- Educational certification or minimum 2 years maintenance experience in a related field.
- Analytical ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems.
- Able to use electronic test equipment such as volt/OHM meters, D.C. power supply, etc.
- Operate motor vehicles, forklift truck.
- Use a wide variety of hand tools including saws, jacks and hoist.
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic diagrams, technical manuals, etc.
- Use micrometers, calipers, gauges and various other measuring devices.
- Work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Operate various types of machinery such as engine lathes, mills, drills and grinders.
- Knowledge of electric circuitry, 3 phase power systems, power distribution, OHM's law.
- Must have a working knowledge of lathes, mills and CNC machines.
- Experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Welding & brazing.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
Receiving work requests and planning work/maintenance activity. Supporting all facets of facility operation as needed. Be familiar with critical environment aspects for assigned areas of responsibility.
Electric/electronic test equipment, computer calculator. Various machine tools (mill, drill press, lathe, etc.) Welders, sheet metal break, shears, fork truck lifts jacks. All types of hand tools, measuring devices.
Last Application Date 12-31-2021
Please complete the Maintenance Assessment at the following link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-2307E4612?u=123425