Title: Embedded Software Engineer C++
Location: Clifton, NJ & Fort Wayne, IN
Job ID: SAS20190312-36609
Designs, develops operates and maintains software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of engineering applications and products. Developments real time embedded systems involving SW for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components. Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field and 2+ years relevant experience, OR, 0 - 2 Years relevant experience with Graduate Degree.
- 2+ Years of Embedded Software Engineering experience.
- 2+ Years' experience with C++
- 2+ Years Real Time Operating Systems Experience.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Electronic Warfare Background
- Active Secret Clearance
- Capable of working on both high and low level software
- VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience
- UML design experience