Job Title: Integration and Test Engineer (New Grad – Ft Wayne, IN)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
- Support the set-up, configuration, and documentation of hardware and software systems under test, including loading software onto multiple devices
- Support design, development, and implementation of cost-effective procedures for testing and troubleshooting of components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, and systems
- Support development of test plans, test procedures, requirements traceability, test reports, test flow, and test case design and implementation
- Document testing issues and failures and perform analysis of test results
- Support formal systems acceptance testing activities
- Present test strategies, plans, and results to internal and external customers
- Support failure investigation activities and failure review board (FRB) meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or other related field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge of communications systems, software languages, automated software test, networks, network security, power systems, antennas, RF, and/or mechanical design and analysis
- Desired skills include requirements analysis and verification, software scripting and usage of automated testing frameworks and applications
Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.