METIS is a Small Business providing training and education, intelligence analysis, and program management services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Europe, and Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance required.
- Provide joint training support to assist force management and development (FMD) in the implementation and execution of the Joint Training System
- Assist in the assessment, design, development, implementation, and management of supported unit's joint training and exercise programs, subordinate processes, and specialized command training programs
- Support the integration, coordination, and standardization of special operations forces mission essential tasks and related conditions and standards at the Headquarters, Service Components, Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC), and Unified Command level using the Joint Training Manual for Armed Forces of the United States as guidance
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum fifteen years' experience in a relevant area (joint training management, training program development, joint and combined arms operations, special operations core activities, etc.)
- Minimum three years' experience as a Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) expert user
- Demonstrate expertise in operational planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or force component level
- Expert in advanced management and organizational skills
- Expert in understanding of all facets of the Joint Training System
- Expert in operational plans, contingency plans, and crisis action planning
- Possess expert oral and written communication skills
CONUS and OCONUS travel required
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.