Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for Operator Instructorsubject to contract award.
Location of Work: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirements: Capability to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 80 percent
Summary: Conduct product support services for the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, Mobile Howitzer series, M111 survey system series, and future survey programs, as well as, potential future updates to these systems. These services include Digital Retrofit activities, Equipment Training activities, and Field Support activities that support the PM TAS mission. Operator Instructors will provide Equipment Training Services on the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, Mobile Howitzer series, M111 survey system series, and future survey programs, as well as, potential future development updates to these systems, to include system updates, product improvements, and refresh initiative to US Marines and Soldiers and other personnel identified. Possess complete knowledge of all components and associated equipment in order to teach the courses and have demonstrated ability to impart information to others in classroom and practical training situations.
- Train designated personnel on safe operation and operator maintenance of the M777 howitzer series, M119 howitzer series, Mobile Howitzer series, including the Precision Guided Munitions (PGM)
- Responsible for providing training to personnel on the Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) product
- Assist in the preparation of training sites, to include installation and placement of Survey Control Points
- Assist with necessary Operator level repairs and shall assist with prime mover upgrades and equipment retrofit
- Minimum of five years operational experience on M777A2 and/or M119A3; minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED