Nurses Etc Staffing is looking for experienced Physical Therapists (PT's) to join our team at San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC). Both inpatient and outpatient positions are available.
Physical Therapist perks:
- Excellent Compensation
- PTO, sick leave, and 10 paid federal holidays
- Any active license from any state is acceptable
Physical Therapist Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: Master's degree in physical therapy or Baccalaureate degree in physical therapy for graduates prior to January 1, 2002. Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Board Certification: American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) certification or specialization in orthopedic, sport and manual therapy is encouraged.
- Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license from any U.S. jurisdiction to practice as a physical therapist. The license must be renewed and maintained in a current status during the length of the contract. The contract HCW shall have received Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) required training for the position in which they will perform and that training currency is maintained.
- Experience: Have at least (2) years’ experience providing direct patient care in physical therapy in the United States; can be waived at the discretion of the Chief, Physical Therapy Service. Documented experience and proficiency in outpatient and sport physical therapy is preferred. Experience and proficiency in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy, sport physical therapy and/or acute inpatient physical therapy are preferred.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
If you are interested in this position please call me Nina Lowe at (210) 566-9995
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Donald L. Mooney Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.