CACI has upcoming opportunities for Russian language professionals to join us on our multi-million dollar prime language contract with the DOD!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community, NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a part-time on-call Russian Language Instructor in Anchorage, AK.
Our language instructors develop and deliver language training based on customer requirements using a variety of techniques including face-to-face, online, distance, synchronous, asynchronous, and self-paced instruction.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to obtain NACI clearance
- B.A./B.S. in Education, Language, Language-related, Business, or Management (See “In lieu“ statement below)
- For speakers with native capability in reading, listening and speaking in the target language a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English
- For speakers with native capability in English a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught.
- Five years experience teaching adult language education and methodology, to include:
- Three years' experience in preparing and presenting face-to-face language instruction within a formal language environment, preferably with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing.
- Two years' experience in identifying and using authentic materials to support objectives.
In lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree ; four additional years of applied, practical experience in the language education, instructional design or language analysis fields for a total of nine years work experience may be substituted
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver foreign language training using Government or Contractor-provided documentation, including assessment plans, instructor guides and student materials.
- Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies.
- Work as part of a teaching team when needed.
- Interact with course developers, curriculum managers, Government instructors, and Contractor instructors to assist with design and implementation of training.
- Use basic classroom technology to include audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications, such as Microsoft Office.
- Provide constructive feedback on student progress to the Government.
- Ensure all learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives.
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- Ensure all course delivery meets standards in ADET Instruction I-04.
- Use classroom technology such as SmartBoard/Symposium and Blackboard.
- Supplement instruction with contemporary authentic material.
What we can offer you!
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardso-AK-ANCHORAGE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.