Tunnel Lead or Manager
Date of last revision
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dump hoppers into hopper buggies, weigh them, and hang them on rails.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Label each buggy with appropriate style sticker
- Weigh each buggy to ensure it weight 100lbs
- Ensure styles are hung on rails that use the same chemical
- Make certain that all styles hung on rail are the same style
- Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality
- Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions including but not limited to confidentiality requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- High energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in being a self-starter
- Ability to deal with internal/external customers with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must possess confidence, good judgment, energy and the right personality to work in a challenging environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must be able to read, write, and learn styles
- Minor computer work is a must
- Must be able to follow rail learn styles
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting 50lb boxes and dumping them into the tunnel
- Pushing and pulling 100lb buggies
- Moving 200lb boxes with hand trucks
- Requires the ability to frequently stand for a full shift
- Weigh boxes and write weight down
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Ability to move between departments to interact with others. Consistent daily attendance required; occasional off-shift support and limited travel required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
- The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer at any time with or without notice. AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics. *