What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Each associate joining the program is assigned a Senior Development Leader who will mentor you during the program and ensure you are supported through your journey. In addition, you are paired with a peer mentor who will start working with you even before you join. With each rotation you will have a manager that will invest in coaching you and provide regular feedback as you work on the objectives specific to the rotation. We take all new hires through a 2-week academy upon joining the program and training is offered throughout the program to develop your skills further. In addition to working on key projects there is time for you to connect with your peers and social activities are regularly arranged within the teams.
You'll be successful as a Business Associate if you possess a passion for client service, apply facts and logic to solve challenging problems, work well in teams, and communicate clearly and effectively. Commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must for this role since associates are expected to take action on feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits.
What you will do to make an impact
- Collaborate with senior service leaders to identify opportunities to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiencies within their organisation.
- Lead initiatives to improve client engagement and retention metrics.
- Leverage mathematical and analytical methods to develop creative approaches to solve complex problems.
- Perform retention and bright spot analysis to understand client behaviours in order to share recommendations that enhance how we provide value to our clients and therefore retention
- Perform client facing service role applying learnings to improve the client experience and performance indicators.
- Manage change programs to ensure successful implementation of initiatives measuring impact and identifying opportunities to further improve.
- Create clear and compelling communications.
- Lead and be part of global teams.
- Mentor others.
Successful Candidates typically have
- Bachelor's degree required; STEM or Masters Degree preferred.
- Passion/enthusiasm for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of high performance fuelled by critical thinking, analytic and communications skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Intern / professional experience
- Quantitative problem-solving skills
- Background or interest in technology
- Volunteer / University society
- Ideally Club or society leader role (Captain, president, finance secretary etc)
- Multilingual (in EMEA)
Job Requisition ID:47707
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.