A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud. Our Internal Tax team provides internal services related to financial services, treasury and taxation. As part of our team, you'll help the team provide a full range of taxation services to PwC related to complex financial reporting, cost management, tax planning, investment management and transaction processing.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Global team of consultants that help member firms identify and manage risks arising from cross border engagements. Scope includes consulting primarily on pricing, immigration, contract set-up, taxes and security, involvement with name rights, export controls, and similar compliance-related issues. Work with the business, partners, project managers in xLoS to deliver practical solutions, help manage a project's risks in line with firm guidelines, and to increase its profitability when possible.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Domestic/international tax;? ?- U.S. federal tax entity classification rules; and? - Partnership Tax Accounting or Tax Law?.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Interacting with management/leaders to resolve issues and proactively report potential issues?;
- Researching and analyzing pertinent technical matters;
- Delivering work project quality with minimal revisions that satisfy requirements consistently?;
- Demonstrating problem solving with attention to detail, coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously? and working independently with minimal supervision;
- Working cohesively as part of a team;?
- Building solid relationships with partners, managers, staff members, and other Firm's Finance groups;
- Monitoring workloads of team members, providing meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Demonstrating organizational skills; Communicating effectively,? written and verbally as well as presenting complex material in a successful fashion. ?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.