Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees. Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Financial Analyst, Clinical Commercial Analytics for our Aliso Viejo, CA location who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
Develop commercial analytics and metrics by partnering with the Senior Commercial Vice President and Chief Marketing officer to drive profitable Commercial growth through volume analytics, AUP improvements and overall client expansion. Analyzes financial growth by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Develop commercial revenue and volume forecasting model that drives pipeline ownership and accuracy.
- Provide key financial analysis and management reporting by managing various monthly reporting processes.
- Determine key metrics of performance and prepare forecasts for various designs and prepare reports for Commercial, Marketing and Senior Management
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Prepare quarterly Client profitability packages that provide thoughtful insight into results; develop action plans with the Commercial Clinical Analytics Director, Clinical CFO and Commercial SVP
- Preparation and implementation of annual region level Commercial and Marketing budget
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and variance analysis of Clinical revenue. Assist Clinical Commercial Analytics Director with facilitating reviews with senior leadership.
1+ years financial analysis-related experience in finance or accounting is required
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Finance & Accounting, especially with regard to revenue recognition (ASC 606).
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives, including NeoGenomics’ core values of Quality, Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Innovation.
- Understanding of financial compliance
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Proficient with MS Office programs, NeoGenomics systems & Great Plains/MS Dynamics.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.