Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we've been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America's headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Benefits Analyst to join our Benefits group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- The Benefits Analyst will be the designated lead for certain processes, vendor relationships and special benefits related projects. Responsible for:
- Benefits integrations (as a result of mergers/acquisitions)
- Benefit provider changes (including but not limited to: implementations, RFP's, enhancements, etc.)
- Benefits invoicing, cost tracking and related activities
- Benefits program management (i.e., Active Benefits such as Qualified Retirement Savings Plans, Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Compliance Activities – ACA Reporting, COBRA/Direct Bill and Voluntary Benefits)
- Vendor management
- Participate in benefits audits/annual reporting requirements/annual compliance
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a Benefits Analyst or related outsourcing/consulting experience
- Benefit programs and vendor management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- No relocation package offered
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, Finance, Accounting
- 5+ years' experience Benefits Analyst or related outsourcing/consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Certification (CEBS/PHR)
- SAP experience (i.e. queries, running reports, data analysis)
- Retirement Savings Plans/401(k), Health & Welfare, COBRA experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.