SAIC is seeking a senior-level Cybersecurity Engineer.
A successful candidate has over 9 years of experience in the cybersecurity engineering mission area. This level possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Supervises others.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for multilevel security (MLS) systems
- Design, develops, engineers, and integrates solutions to MLS requirements
- Conducts security audits
- Generates system-level security documentation
- Supports the development of System Operation Procedure documents
- Applies knowledge of IT Governance requirements, risk mitigation strategies, and encryption and decryption capabilities to establish secure solutions
- Performs risk analysis, including risk assessment processes and procedures
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers' requirements.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13 years of experience.
- 9 or more years of experience in the cybersecurity engineering mission area required.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Experience with JOPES, JPES and GCCS-J preferred.
- eMass experience is preferred.
- Ability to analyze vulnerability scans.