The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
Kapili Government Services, LLC is looking for a qualified Program Manager III to support our contract with DISA located at Fort Meade, MD.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience developing Integrated Master Plans and Integrated Master Schedule, resourcing the schedule, and managing to the agree upon schedule
- Demonstrated experience managing portfolios of projects and the associated tasks for major programs
- Experienced in mapping business processes, including identifying value streams and efficiencies
- Experience in managing customer expectations
- Experience leading customers through organizational change
- Experience in providing key messaging across teams and to external stakeholders in a clear, concise, easily understandable manner
- Experience developing programmatic templates and processes for managing activities
- Experience supporting programs using Agile Development processes and/or Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience with programs using the Architectural Runway concept from SAFe
- Experience working with Epic definitions and knowledge of how the Epic can be broke down into many Stories
- Develop and refine internal/external communications processes/procedures for new missions and communicate change through the implementation process
- Ability to communicate with and brief Senior Leaders at the GO/FO and SES levels
- Experience developing strategies for, implementing, and managing physical moves of equipment and services
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with multiple Contractor teams supporting development, integration, sustainment, and security tasks
- Experience with VISIO and other MS/visual graphic tools
- Understanding of the PPBE process and experience evaluating budgetary changes and funding decisions at the tactical and strategic level.
Must be a strong and effective leader with the aptitude to manage and affect results
- Strong organizational, writing and presentation skills, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with the personnel security mission and industrial security mission desired.
- S degree (Information Technology or Business Management preferred) and current PMP with 8 years of project management experience
- DAWIA Level 3 certification in Program Management, Contracting, or Information Technology and requisite experience in that Level 3 capacity.
CITIZENSHIP/SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Kapili Government Services, LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kapili Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.