APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - JAVA
Req #: 207581
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
As a senior level Applications Engineer, you will develop and manage software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modify and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conduct program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Perform user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
You will bring these qualifications:
- Strong development skills in Java.
- Spark streaming
- Development experience with Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Subversion, GIT and JIRA
- ElasticSearch, AWS, Scala, Python, NiFi
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of related experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.