Lead Guest Service Associate
Lead Guest Service Associate
Title: Lead Guest Service Associate
Reports To: Center Manager
Supervises: Guest Service Associates
Full Benefits: Available after 90 days with qualifying minimum hours worked.
Compensation: Competitive base +Bonuses
Position Summary: The Lead GSA supports the Center Manager in being responsible for ensuring every guest has a memorable and inviting experience, while delivering the company's desired financial results. This includes, but is not limited to; consistently modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting, development and retention of talent, and center cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceeds guests’ expectations by delivering the ultimate guest experience with each and every guest.
- Assist in training associates to further establish trust and build guest confidence through becoming experts in package sales and product knowledge.
- Merging guests, missing referral points, retail returns, and assisting in accurate inventory of retail items.
- Produces personal KPIs consistent with monthly center goals.
- Manages productive center shifts to ensure center meets or exceeds daily sales goals, coaching any obvious areas of opportunity.
- Partners with Center Manager to seek creative value-added solutions to challenges.
- Creates a positive work environment that increases productivity and increases associate loyalty.
- Ensures staff coverage in all areas of the center.
- Presents quality candidates who reflect the EWC brand and will deliver desired results.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core values to promote teamwork driven growth of the center.
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and the Corporate Office.
- Communicates effectively with the Center Manager, Associates and peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the business.
- Implements all promotional and visual marketing moves as directed.
- Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing are represented as directed.
- Maintains all brand, visual and sanitary standards.
- Ensures all areas of the Center are neat, organized and operating to company standard.
- Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Understands the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin and is able to utilize Key Performance Indicators to drive positive business performance.
- Is self-motivated and a go getter. Accountable, punctual, organized, and reflects the Brand.
- Will have an open and flexible schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal interactions.
- Ability to learn and operate a POS system.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to stand and work on the floor for extended periods of time - 80% or more of total shift.
- Flexibility to work at other centers within the District when required.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. North American Wax Company LLC and their affiliates reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of its owners/managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
We believe that everyone is entitled to a fair shot! No matter who you are, lets chat!