Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for an experienced In-Field Designer with interior design and styling expertise in Destin, FL. We are a high-growth, venture-backed start up bringing a hotel brand approach to vacation home rentals. If you are passionate, enthusiastic, driven and wildly creative, AvantStay is here for you.
What you'll do....
- Follow and execute projects from conception to design to home installation with a very quick turnaround.
- Work closely with the design, marketing and operations team to create and implement brand standards.
- Research and incorporate local art/flair to each property.
- Manage budgets and schedules for each project.
- Experience and passion for lifestyle / food styling, managing and directing photo shoots, working closely with photographers.
- Other responsibilities as they arise.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design preferred.
- You’ve worked as a designer, residential stager or have recently graduated from an awesome design program. You’re hungry to learn about our industry, comfortable with a fast pace environment and love startup life. A dedication to hospitality and to creating communal spaces is central to your work. You are passionate about travel and exceptional customer experiences.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally with a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to think on your feet.
- Familiar with the interior design process, pay close attention to detail from design development, furnishings selection and installation. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting it done. Experience with hospitality, residential staging and/or design is a big plus.
- Ability to address the needs of a singular home and think creatively and systematically about brand standards.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts.
- 2+ years of experience in residential and/or hospitality design a plus.
- Excitement about the real estate/hospitality industry.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- When you join AvantStay…
- You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
- Hourly rate $10 - $25(depending on experience)
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.