Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Engineer / Electrical Designer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This person will work on commercial building MEP projects, designing power & lighting systems and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Bachelors Degree is required. Relocation assistance available. Ideal candidate will have 8 years of experience but all candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Design power and lighting systems for commercial buildings.
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construction plans and specifications include power, lighting, fire alarm and communications as well as special systems (security, television, audio/visual, PA, etc.) and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes (NEC, IBC, etc.).
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- BS, Electrical Engineering
- Lighting design experience & familiarity with commercial lighting design software
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Full company benefits
- Paid relocation is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
lighting or autocad