The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
Laulima Government Solutions is looking for a Computer Equipment Support Operations II to support our contract with Ft. Eustis NEC IT Support.
Description of Responsibilities:
- The individual shall provide desktop support services, respond to, and resolve service requests.
- The ability to enter tasks into the Remedy action request system to create a ticket that describes the work to be performed.
- Operate the Service Desk with Tier II systems support, to include providing on-site services for walk-in inquiries.
- Manage accounts on the Remedy action request system portion of assigned responsibility for the job; input all relevant work request data within the Remedy action request system, and coordinate as necessary with the customer to resolve the requested work.
- Provide problem resolution services in the areas of equipment maintenance, software and network infrastructure including remote access necessary to provide state-of-the-art performance that may include hardware and software installation and upgrades, troubleshooting, system configuration, and design and maintenance of databases.
- Perform analytical, evaluation, management, and maintenance duties related to local network system components, software, peripherals and functionality of automated data processing and communications equipment.
- The ability to provide and implement solutions to reported and discerned problems reported on this and related equipment/networks.
- Perform network management responsibilities to include on-site monitoring of systems workload, system hardware component installation, configuration and operation.
- Individual shall have IAT-II certification (i.e. CCNA Security, Security+ CE, GSEC, GIC SP, S SCP, CySA+) IAW AR 25-2
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required; preferred Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
Must obtain Windows 10 certification within the first six months of employment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three (3) years of IT related experience, preferred three (3) years of Computer Equipment Support Operations experience.
Must have a Secret security clearance
Laulima Government Solutions is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kūpono Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For additional information on Alakaina Foundation Family of Companies, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.