Catalog Support Specialist
Position Objective: Manage and support medical data and cataloging of medical equipment and parts for USAMMA US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He or she will interact with vendors and work with appropriate Government points of contact to develop plans, procedures, and strategies to support ongoing USAMMA data and cataloguing work operations, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Acquisition plans
- Property utilization and disposal
- Industrial production
- Quality assurance
- Funds control
- Automatic data processing
- Inventory management
- Storage and distribution
- Responsible for the collection and compiling of data used in start-up lists and parts catalogs, as required, along with applying proper Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) life cycle and phrase codes
- Responsible for making recommendations associated with the acquisition, procurement, maintenance, or disposal of medical materiel, systems, and/or standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for obtaining and evaluating information from engineering drawings, builds of material, engineering change notices, vendors, and other available sources
- Develop equipment, parts, and materials lists
- Manage and support of medical data and cataloging will include review and detailed understanding of parts lists, phrase codes, life cycle logistics codes and other sources
- High School Diploma
- Four Years of experience with DoD life-cycle sustainment and support
- Experience working with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) systems is highly desired
- Possess basic understanding of provisioning specifications (i.e. Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Financial Management regulation (FMR) and the Defense Logistics Agencys (DLA) rules and regulations).
- Experience with medical devices or a working knowledge of Army medical Sets Kits and Outfits (SKO)
- Ability to obtain a clearance up to a DOD Secret level
- Must be able to successfully pass client and company background investigation
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.