Champion is seeking for an Assistant Carpenter / Installer
On the job training with growth opportunities!
As an Assistant Carpenter / Installer, you will support the lead installer in the construction of Sunroom including wall, window, door, support structures, and roof installation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highly competitive pay
- Robust benefit package- full-time W-2 position, health, dental and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation, holidays and much more
- Culture focused- community involvement, employee incentives/rewards and much more
- Opportunity to grow in a national 60-year-old company who designs, builds, installs & guarantees it!
- Company provided tools
- Assists the Lead Installer in the installation of the job to ensure a Champion quality job is done in a timely and safe manner
- Interacts with customers in a professional manner
- Loads / Unloads materials for job
- Learns aspects of lead installer's responsibilities
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Safely perform all aspects of job in compliance with all federal, state & local laws
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred, construction trade school a plus
- Prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, windows installation, use of a brake as well as hand tools such as utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers
- Math skills including using a tape measure and angles
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer