At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
We are looking for a PRN Home Health Physical Therapist in the Loveland, CO and Fort Collins, CO area.
- Location: Loveland, CO and Fort Collins, CO
- Shift Availability: PRN - Typically daytime hours on weekdays. Weekend on-call rotation is a requirement.
- Our Home Health Positions include: Skilled Home Health Services that provide skilled services to people who meet the criteria for Medicare home health coverage. These home bound clients received services provided by a nurse, physical therapist, speech therapist, or occupational therapist.
- Attractive Weekly Pay-Per-Visit Wages!
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Rewards and Recognition Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- AAA Membership Discount
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume online, interviews will be booked accordingly.
- Education/Licensure: Minimum BS, physical therapy with current license in the state of practice.
- Experience: Prefer 1 year of clinical experience, preferably in an acute care of rehabilitation setting.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.