Posting Detail Information
Working Title Environmental Services Technician (AM/PM Shifts) Position Location Fort Collins, CO 80523 Classification Title Custodian I Posting Number 201900275P Position Type State Classified Open Date 11/08/2019 Close Date 11/21/2019 Salary $2,500 monthly
• FULL BENEFIT OFFERINGS Full/Part Time Full-time State Classified Hourly No Overtime Eligible Description of Work Unit
HDS Facilities provides building and support services for the department of Housing and Dining Services by ensuring a clean, safe and maintained living and learning environment for internal and external customers and University guests.
WORKING AT CSU
Founded in 1870 as the Colorado Agricultural College, Colorado State University is now among the nation's leading research universities. Fort Collins is an award-winning city located on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains with the foothills and 14,000-foot peaks visible to residents. Easy access to hiking, skiing, rafting and other outdoor sports is a great advantage to CSU students, faculty and staff.
CSU's Commitment to Campus offers employees a healthy work-life balance through a wide variety of programs, discounts, and special benefits. This includes Employee Study Privilege (nine free credits per year available through CSU, CSU Global, CSU Online Plus, and University of Northern Colorado), Family Tuition Scholarship Program, Discounted Veterinary Care, Wellness Membership Discounts, Volunteers in Public Schools Leave Program, Athletic Ticket Discounts, and much more! Visit www.facultyandstaff.colostate.edu to learn more about working at CSU.
The Environmental Services Technicians provide a safe and clean living and learning environment for students, staff and University guests by responding to the daily cleaning and maintenance of housing facilities with a focus on sustainability and customer services.
Note to Applicants: This posting will be filling multiple vacancies with the following shift offerings.
- AM Shift – 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
- PM Shift – 12:30pm – 9:00pm, Monday – Friday
You will select your shift preference in the Supplemental Question area of the application.
Six months of full-time commercial cleaning experience.
Substitutions Preferred Qualifications
Highly desired candidates for this position will offer:
- Experience in both residential and commercial environments
- Experience with entering personal living spaces with awareness and good work practices for privacy and discretion of residents and guests
- Experience working on a team to complete tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to teach peer Environmental Service Technicians how to perform job tasks.
- Demonstrated experience using green cleaning practices.
- Safety focused and task driven.