Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2020, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation’s government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
We are actively seeking team members who enjoy meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing environment that takes care of the overall development of our employees. Alpha Omega has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team where you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Business Intelligence Developer (BI), Fort Collins, CO
Alpha Omega is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer (BI) in Ft. Collins, CO. As a Business Intelligence Developer, you’d be working in an Agile environment and closely with the customer to enable their vision for Business Intelligence, as well as in conjunction with the development team as new data is introduced by new system capabilities. As a data SME, you’ll also have opportunities to demonstrate use of capabilities of the toolset and explore ways to unlock additional value in the data.
We do offer remote opportunities too!
The selected candidate will, at a minimum, fulfill the responsibilities listed in the Responsibilities section.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, run, and automate queries and ETL operations using Alteryx Designer and Server
- Work in an Agile environment, including the creation of user stories with acceptance criteria, product backlogs, defect backlogs, release plans, backlog prioritization, as well as identifying key dependencies and risks.
- Translate business requirements into data models for ease of use in BI reporting solutions
- Transform relational and unstructured data into tabular data
- Review, analyze and validate customer data as it is collected
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Document data flows and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve applications or integrations issues
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Participate in business process redesign, and work closely with stakeholders, define & refine business requirements, scope, design, quality and technical design
- Be a successful change agent both motivating the change and implementing it
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years of experience or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a technical, data focused role, with focus on ETL, data analysis, and data quality
- Proficient in querying relational databases
- Ability to quickly evaluate and adapt to new environments and tools with minimal guidance or documentation
- Ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Adaptable, dependable and independent
- ** DOD 8570 Cyber Certification – CSSLP within 6 months start date
- Experience with Alteryx Designer, Server, and Gallery
- Experience with a programming or scripting language or tool, or other forms of automation
- Experience working in an agile environment
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (AOI) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AOI will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AOI does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status.”