Operations Support Analyst
The Operations Support Analyst will serve as one of the supporting contract team members and will provide on-site support to assist in planning and executing program requirements, serves as the primary Point of Contact (POC) for administrative and operations support tasks, and interagency coordination.
- Prepare various briefings.
- Serve as timekeeper for the department.
- Manage the Department Chiefs schedule.
- Manage mail distribution for the department.
- Produce and track Travel Authorization Requests (TARs).
- Coordinate interagency participation in events and meetings.
- Provide monthly performance input to the Chimera Program Manager.
- Record timekeeping daily with 100% accuracy and to company standards.
- Coordinate department and interagency participation in events and meetings.
- Compile and maintain Defense Travel System (DTS) information for government personnel.
- Manage and track all Enterprise Task Management Software Solution (ETMS2) taskers for the department.
- Assist in processing government staff, to include military personnel, evaluations and other performance support forms and awards.
- Accomplish other technical and administrative duties in support of the DTRA J3/7 A&AS contract and program as assigned by the Chimera Program Manager.
- Produce Trip Reports and Travel Expense Reports to 100% accuracy and IAW company and DTRA policies and the JTR (these reports must be delivered within 5 business days after the completion of trip/travel).
- Provide updates to DTRAs Mission Data Reporting System (MDRS), Significant Activities Reports (SARs), and other event tracking tools required for events associated with the mission and distributing and submitting approved reports.
- Provide general administrative support to the Strategic Nuclear Inspection Department, including supporting the completion of various administrative tasks, editing, and filing documents, reports, and other files and forms, as directed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and five years of Administrative and Operations Support experience or an Associate Degree and three years of Administrative and Operations Support experience.
- Highly functional with Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat, and e-mail.
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Must be able to occasionally lift equipment, material, and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Must possess and maintain a Secret security clearance.