Entry Level 2nd shift Quality Assurance Technician
Explore your career opportunities at our facility in Forest Park !
Offering competitive pay and strong benefits package for motivated and hard working Quality Assurance Technicians! Due to growth we are expanding ourteam, personal development opportunities are significant.
Look into the opportunities at Ferrara Candy TODAY!
Outstanding benefits include: medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 401k match, tuition reimbursement and free lunch.
Quality Assurance Technicians
- Performs plant walk-through at the beginning and end of shift
- Performs quality checks of finished products and packaging through inspection
- Conducts Critical Control Point Checks
- Conducts daily weight checks on in-process and packaged products
- Conducts ATP/Allergen Swab test on after equipment clean during shift
- Participates in plant GMP audit
- Review of packaging specifications and related logs
- Places product which is out of specification on a quality hold status as necessary.
- Maintains inventory of QA supplies
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures and Adheres to all FPC established GMP’s.
- One plus year of experience in Quality Assurance in a food or packaging environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor of Science Degree in: Food Science, Biology, or Chemistry preferred but not necessary
- Microsoft Office skills
Apply to an industry leader TODAY!