EARN A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $12 - $14 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Bookstore Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Reading and sharing your knowledge about books
- Interacting with customers and believe in providing excellent customer service
- Working in a fast paced airport environment
- Working at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Bookstore Associate Key Duties:
- Be able to locate books, suggest similar authors or titles, and put the book in the customer's hands.
- Shelve and organize books according to operational standards and promotional priorities ensuring books are placed properly.
- Assist with store recovery and cleanliness including dusting, sweeping, organizing, and straightening of merchandise.
- Communicate book inventory issues to management in a timely manner.
- Leverages resources, tools, and peer knowledge to enhance training and knowledge.
- Follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Follow all Loss Prevention procedures to prevent loss of merchandise and minimize shrink.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses within the facility.
- Maintain attendance.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities and build relationships with team members and customers.
- Love of reading and talking about books.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register and computer skills.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time as well as repetitive bending and lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Prior cashiering/cash handling experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.