General Office and Shipping Clerk
Our client, a growing retail manufacturer, in the Fort Worth area has an immediate need for a General Office/Shipping Clerk. As a shipping clerk, you'll be responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving a company's warehouse. This could include creating shipping documents, such as invoices and purchase orders, and pulling inventory from the shelves. Once an order has been filled, you're responsible for monitoring each shipment to make sure that outgoing packages are packed correctly and accurately. You may then need to print shipping labels, schedule pick-ups, and ensure that each package has the proper postage. You also perform inventory control and track a shipment's delivery status. You may have to use scanners, postage machines, and scales to perform these job duties.
- Creation of FedEx labels for outbound shipments
- Schedule outbound freight shipments
- Process freight claims with LTL Carriers
- Manage office supplies and ordering duties
- Phone support
- Customer Service support
- We're looking for someone that is organized and possibly has experience in scheduling LTL freight or working within a freight office.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.