You've picked a great time to join SeneGence. We're looking forward to the next chapter in our company's story and are looking for passionate people to join the team. SeneGence is a privately owned, network marketing company that is in the business of developing and selling personal care products through an independent sales network.
The SeneGence Recognition Manager will be responsible for understanding, analyzing, and managing the implementation of all SeneGence Recognition programs while overseeing the following tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise Recognition Staff develop daily reporting for checks and balances on all daily and weekly tasks to reflect a progressive increase in productivity and task completion.
- Supervising and validating all daily rank advancements and associated recognition rewards and communications.
- Supervising, validating, and delivering all recognition reporting for publication & promotion.
- Providing rewards lists to approved vendors for recognition fulfilment.
- Keeping and monitoring Recognition Inventory. Monitoring ordering and managing costs according to a budget.
- Develop comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the recognition department that can be modeled and maintained on a global scale.
- Coordinate, report, order, and supervise the delivery of all recognition items to all SeneGence Home Office Sponsored events.
- Supervise and monitor the SeneCar program and continue to refine/develop Standard Operating Procedures for the Fleet Department in collaboration with Legal and Accounting departments.
- Develop vendor relationships, working to ensure quality and cost effectiveness.
- Develop an understanding of the needs and expectations of the Independent Sales Force to advise on programs and respond to their recognition inquiries.
- Work cross functionally with international market recognition coordinators proactively to assure they keep accurate inventories, place timely orders, and receive needed items in time for their events.
- Work with Global Event Managers to coordinate qualified registrants for all SeneGence Events and to give insight and projected attendance for special events, invitation only events, or events in which specific qualifications need to be met.
- Work with Sales/Marketing/and IT to develop needed recognition reporting.
- Global Recognition Coordinator, position 1
- Global Recognition Coordinator, position 2
- Pro-active and professional
- Budget development and management
- Completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent Communicator Written and Verbal
- Proficient in Micro Soft Office Suite: Work/Excel/Power Point
- Able to read and analyze reports
- Works well cross-functionally with other departments/in country teams
- Able to travel as needed or required
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
SeneGence is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Founded in 1999 by Joni Rogers-Kante, SeneGence exploded into the marketplace with the launch of LipSense color technology, and quickly rose in popularity as the creator of The Original Long-Lasting Liquid Lip Color. Along with its premier product, SeneGence enabled a way for women to be independent and successful in business, regardless of age, background, or education.
More than 20 years later, SeneGence has expanded its line of products that really work to include anti-aging skin care, long-lasting cosmetics, new men’s line, and has thousands of Distributors in 17 countries across the globe. Even still, the commitment to empowering women has remained the same. SeneGence’s nonprofit organization, The Make Sense Foundation, regularly raises and contributes funds for women and children in need as part of the overall plan to give back to the global community. To find a Distributor near you or to get more information about SeneGence products and business opportunities, please visit www.SeneGence.com.