TDX is a national wholesaler of private brand tires and tire related products. When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
We are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate.
- Receives, counts, and verifies incoming shipments.
- Stocks the warehouse and maintains cleanliness, order and safety.
- Accurately and efficiently assembles and stocks the product in the facility.
- Picks materials for orders (cherry picker).
- Loads/Unloads trucks.
- Monitors inventory levels and stock depletions.
- Safely operates all standard warehouse equipment.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years experience working in warehouse environment.
- Ability to operate a Cherry Picker (Required).
- Teamwork orientation
- Customer focus
- Strong work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems.
- Independent mobility; agility and stamina to stand, sit, walk, push, and pull.
- Frequent stooping, bending, and lifting (up to 70 lbs).
- Exposure to moderate to low noise levels.
- Withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth and medical conditions related to childbirth and breastfeeding and medical conditions relating to breastfeeding), age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment including talent acquisition (recruitment, selection, hiring), transfers, promotions, discipline, training/development, compensation, and benefits.