Customer Care Representative
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
Kelly Services has an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives for our client, one of the leading Health Insurance providers located in Fond Du Lac, WI
Customer Care Representative Fond Du Lac WI
Pay Rate: $14.50 per hour
Call Center is open Monday-Friday from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. (8 hour shifts)
Training (4 weeks) Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Anticipated Start Date: 07/31/2017
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- You will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- You must operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- You will provide external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receive and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- You will be on the phone 95 % of the time.
- You will need good communications, good writing skills, able to multi-task, decision making skills, sound judgment, talk while typing, follow direction from written workflows and work in a team environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.