Back Yard Burgers, a quick serve restaurant chain is seeking highly energetic team members to lead our shifts while greeting our guests with a pleasant and friendly attitude, serving hot, fresh, delicious food and getting results the right way! If you are someone who takes pride in the quality, preparation, and presentation of food items then we need you!
We are proud to provide competitive pay and benefits.
- Competitive Pay
A General Manager is responsible for providing leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great quality and customer service.
General Managers plan for each shift. GM's monitor performance during the shift, take action to ensure the team is meeting BYB’s standards, monitor safety, security, profitability, and communicate.
General Manager are also responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned employees meet their goals at each station.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Other responsibilities can include:
- Food Safety
- Inventory Management
- Daily Cleanliness and Maintenance
- Team Building
- Safety & Security
- Shift Management
Physical Demands of the Job
Minimum qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions:
- Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds.
- Occasionally climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan.
- Consistently operates registers, calculator, fax machine/service, computer & software, mail and product.
- Consistently handles product preparation.
- Consistently hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Consistently kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
- Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers.
- Consistently reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training.
- Consistently sees during all activities.
- Rarely sits during the preparation of report and bank deposits.
- Frequently stands during serving customers and training.
- Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash.