So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
Our Flowery Branch, GA location has an immediate opening for a Driver/ Equipment Operator with tree care experience. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including Avant loader, chainsaws, skid steer, chippers, and stump grinder
- Operate equipment as assigned.
- Assist ground crew with set up and clean up tasks on job site
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent voice communication with workers aloft. Participates in weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service.
- Valid Drivers License required, CDL Helpful
- Prior experience with operating large commercial vehicles, chipper, skid steer, stump grinder and other equipment.
- Experience in Tree Care desired
- Clean Driving record
- Willingness to assist on ground crew
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer