Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm/Saturday 8:45 am to 1:15 pm
(Availabiltiy to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of banking center operation including Saturdays)
Prosperity Bank is currently seeking to fill the position of a Full Time Teller II at our Flower Mound banking center.
The Teller II position performs numerous functions including processing deposits, withdrawals, posting to general ledger accounts, cashing negotiable items, processing loan payments, savings bonds, and cashier's checks while promoting the bank's products and services and providing excellent customer service.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Provide quality service to customers and assist with financial transactions
- Identify customers, validate and cash checks
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit; examine checks for proper endorsement, counterfeits, balances, etc.
- Process cash withdrawals
- Perform specialized tasks such as Official Checks, Cash Advances, Coin Sorting, etc.
- Receive and verify loan payments and mortgage payments
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures and policies, including placing appropriate holds when applicable
- Balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawer at the end of each shift and manage drawer limits. Perform cash buy/sells and verify currency
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products
- Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts
- Explain, promote and refer bank products and services to customers
- Assist with training of new tellers, provide overrides and other monthly audit functions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Prosperity Bank is committed to providing our customers a personalized service experience, we're looking for people who are passionate about satisfying customers, will not settle for the average, embrace creativity and operate with a sense of purpose. If this is you, then we are looking forward to meeting you and are excited that you are interested in joining Prosperity Bank - where we are Simply Better!
Come join our team and explore the endless possibilities that a career in banking can provide!
A pre-employment credit check will be performed on all qualified applicants.
- Prosperity Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and Member of the FDIC.*
Effective written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
Experience in handling heavy customer contact.
Able to multi-task.
High school diploma or GED.
Previous Teller experience required.
Minimum 2 years of previous cash handling experience required.
Previous ten-key experience a must.