The Market Manager – Scheduling will be responsible on a daily basis, responsible for identifying opportunities and removing friction points within the SEC3URE Ethos scheduling services. Focus will include developing scheduling subject matter expertise, driving scheduling innovations, and communicating scheduling value propositions in support of market and subscriber acquisition.
- Serving as voice of the customer and voice of the market, living the scheduling continuum from simple vendor meetings to sophisticated OR scheduling.
- Leverage existing scheduling solutions with scheduling innovations to author extreme value brochures to all roles involved in scheduling
- Leverage all existing services and solutions and ideate new opportunities that deliver extreme value to locations of care, and subscribers with scheduling solutions.
- Force multiply scheduling expertise to communicate the Story of the Ethos and the extreme value proposition of IntelliCentrics’ SEC3URE Ethos scheduling solutions to:
- Facilitate and sustain double digit growth, and
- Drive focus within IntelliCentrics to reduce friction and cultivate innovations for scheduling solutions.
- Author and cascade market and competitor analysis in the credentialing category to position IntelliCentrics for market dominance.
- Reduce and/or eliminate friction of the Ethos journey through the creation and adoption of at least one (1) value-based brochure per week.
- Track results and business impact against defined KPIs post launch.
- Drive product management, on a daily basis, to ensure value is delivered in the solutions provided and aligned with product brochures.
- Lives IntelliCentrics’ business model in all activities.
- Related activities as required
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
- 5 years’ experience in product/service value positioning.
- Experience in a True Multi-Faceted Technology Platform organization.
- Experience in healthcare scheduling or logistics preferred.
- Business Acumen – Able to translate business objectives and identified problems into pragmatic project efforts to remove friction from the experience
- Customer Acumen – Passion, Energy & a Deep Need to Complete and Win. Recognizes each interaction is opportunity to make IntelliCentrics advocate.
- Change Agent - Strong change management capabilities and operates as a change agent internally and externally with customers.
- Force Multiplication – Ability to quickly break down problems into actionable components.
- Communication – Understands and able to present benefits in conceptual manner. Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Detail Oriented – Strong organization skills and focus to drive projects to successful outcomes in Aggressive Pursuit of our Business Objectives.
- Provocative and Innovative – Enables progress while challenging assumptions. Envisions realistic, non-traditional possibilities where appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial - High level of initiative, resourcefulness, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Aggressive Pursuit of our Business Objectives – Recognizes this is not an 8-hour job, willing to put in time to ensure success. Metric driven. Targets breakthrough performance, not incremental gain.
- Knowledge – Consummate student dedicated to self-directed learning.
- Travel may be required, up to 25% of time annually.
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.