Full-Time Retail Sales Associate
Earn an additional $4/hour!
At Kohls Stores, youll belong to a team that accepts everyone, works hard to help each other succeed, and takes the time to celebrate their wins.
-Teamwork Culture: Enjoy a culture where were all in it together.
-Shift Flexibility: Enjoy flexible shifts that fit your busy schedule with availability to work days, nights, and weekends required. Well work with you!
-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable coupons for all your holiday gift shopping!
-Leaders Who Care: Be supported by leaders who know you, listen and help you succeed.
-Top National Brands: We carry the top brands you know and love.
Earn an additional $4/hour on select dates at this location! Ask a store manager for details!
- Smiles and Says Hi! Greets all customers and associates, assists in a friendly, courteous manner and adheres to the Yes We Can policy efficiently resolving customers questions and requests
- Consistently uses the 5 step GREAT program while interacting with customers: Greets and Engages Customer, Requests Credit, Explains Savings, Asks to Complete the Survey and Thanks the Customer
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology to assist customer needs
- Delivers the highest level of customer service through effective problem solving
- Solicits, opens and activates Kohls Charge applications and loyalty programs
- Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
- Flexible and willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Adherence to Kohl's policy and procedures
- Regular attendance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Prior retail experience
- Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while performing the required tasks