If you are searching for a career that allows you to make a difference and bring joy to an individual's life every day, come join our team at Avanti Senior Living! Our vision is to fundamentally redefine the customer service experience for assisted living and memory care by providing a quality of life that embraces a holistic lifestyle filled with choice. Each Avanti community features resort-style activities and entertainment options boasting state of the art communities.
As a Care Partner for Avanti, you will have the opportunity to provide care to our residents through meaningful, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual support and activities. Our Care Partners spend more time with our residents than any other position, and you will quickly build strong, fulfilling relationships with the residents and their families. Your primary responsibility is to provide compassionate, exceptional care for each resident, while allowing them to be as independent as possible at Avanti. Essential duties also include:
- Assist residents while adhering to the care plan in activities of daily living including but not limited to i.e. provide showering and dressing assistance, personal hygiene and grooming assistance, transfer assistance, escort assistance, daily reminders and eating at all times.
- Observe residents' conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs within regulations, and report changes to Charge Nurse
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly environment for the resident. Providing general housekeeping following cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchenette, etc.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident's right to free choice. Also, report changes in residents' eating habits to the supervisor.
- Remind residents of different activities offered daily while providing alternate options such as fitness, art classes, music stimulation etc.
- Two 2 -5 years of prior assisted living or senior care experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the older adult population.
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service, hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all prospects, residents, visitors, employees and the overall community.
Why Should You Apply?
- Free meals while on shift, cooked by our talented kitchen staff.
- Flexible schedules
- Medical benefits and PTO policy