Seasonal Customer Service Representative– Check 'n Go/Allied Cash Advance
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting customer relationships? Would you like to move beyond traditional retail jobs and start building your career? Do you have interest in being a part of an industry-leading Financial Services company? Are you ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
Our Customer Service Associates are at the heart of what we do at Check 'Go and Allied Cash Advance, both part of the Axcess Financial family of companies. Each day in cities and towns across the country, they are greeting customers, processing loan applications, answering inquiries about products, promoting new products, and more -- all with the goal of delighting our valued customers. We provide money solutions for real people and strive to be the first choice for everyday financial solutions. Our team members focus on building relationships to ensure customer needs are being served using the best products we can offer.
- Relationship management: put our customers at the center of everything we do. Exemplify our Sales culture. Serve and educate customers on the product portfolio. Escalate issues to the Store Manager, DDO, and Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
- Cash handling: Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements. Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups. Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Loan processing: Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented. Accurately process loans and transactions per company policy.
- Compliance: Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable.
- Inbound/Outbound calls: Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
- Brand Ambassador: Promote the Check 'n Go brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards. Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
- This is a seasonal role for up to 90 days.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Two years previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Two years cash handling experience preferred.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Driver's License and valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
- Retail/Office environment
- Cash Handling
- Extended viewing of computer screens
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
Travel / Attendance:
- Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned district
- May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
- May require overnight travel
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to interface with new and existing customers and maintain effective relationships.
- Proven experience navigating conversations with dissatisfied clients.
- Demonstrated success in high volume retail environment.
- Proven ability to multitask various projects and competing priorities, manage time effectively and remain organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an autonomous environment with limited supervision.
Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash Advance:
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay
- incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It's our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their means.
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.