At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Senior Business Analyst
The Duro business segment is a market leader in paper packaging products with commercial and manufacturing operations in the U.S. and Mexico. The Senior Business Analyst plays a key role in financial reporting, analysis and an advisory role in the Duro manufacturing business segment. This position reports to the Manager of Financial Analysis & Planning for the Duro business segment.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- This position will primarily provide financial analyses support to the manufacturing business teams.
- Lead financial advisor to plant manager and site leadership teams at assigned manufacturing sites, the successful candidate is viewed as a critical business partner in driving the success of manufacturing operations.
- Takes a lead role and actively participates in the development and execution of manufacturing operations strategies and goals.
- Responsible for financial reporting, planning and analysis for assigned manufacturing sites on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; FP&A responsibilities encompass both financial and operations-focused (production, quality, productivity) key performance indicators.
- Prepare monthly financial and operational forecasts including variance analyses.
- Critical to success is the ability to interpret financial performance results and translate them into operational improvements.
- Proactively identifies and takes a leadership role in driving productivity and profit improvement opportunities within manufacturing and for the company.
- Prepare high quality capital investment requests to support productivity, growth and maintenance programs.
- Takes a lead role for assigned plants in creating annual operating plans (budget) and then develops metrics and analytics to ensure plant operations are achieving plan targets.
- While this position does not have specific general ledger or cost accounting responsibilities during month-end close, it does have responsibility to monitor financial results and estimates during closing and identifies issues or errors to assist corporate accounting team resource
- All positions within the finance team have a clear, uncompromising responsibility to ensure internal controls and business policies are followed.
- This position has responsibility for multiple manufacturing locations and may require 25%-40% travel; the successful candidate must be willing to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA or CPA desired.
- 5+ years financial experience in a manufacturing environment, required.
- Previous role in a financial planning & analysis (FP&A) position, a must.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company's application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.