Florence Nursing and Rehab is wanting you to join our team!
Full time position with competitive wages- 4/2 rotation.
MUST be certified as a nursing assistant. If certified in another state and have recently moved to the area, this is ok!
DUTIES for CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
- Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help. provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
- Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
- Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
QUALIFICATIONS for CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:CNA
- High School Degree and previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
- Possesses a current (not expired or lapsed) Nurse Aide Certification.
- Is listed on the State Nurse Aide Registry.
- Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.