Regional Director Quality Improvement Organizational Excellence
Department: Quality Management
Daily Work Times: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Scheduled Biweekly Hours: 80
Time scheduled :
This position reports to the Director Corporate Quality Improvement and Organizational Excellence. This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Corporate Quality Improvement and Organizational Excellence by providing oversight and support to hospitals in their region in the development and implementation of clinical performance improvement plans and activities to achieve high quality clinical outcomes. Establishes a climate of performance improvement including the implementation to quality improvement tools and technique’s to reach goals at region and system level. Utilizes clinical guidelines of care, pathways and related ancillary department protocols to assist the region in development of best practice, as well as oversight for region level performance improvement and outcomes management. Aligns priorities, strategies, and measurements with Infection Prevention, Accreditation, Safety/Risk and Patient Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business administration, engineering, or related field from an accredited educational institution
- Certification in Quality Improvement/ Patient Safety are of focus (i.e., CPHQ, ASQ,CQIA, Team STEPPS Master Trainer, Project Management) or must be obtained within two years of employment
- Five years of progressively responsible quality management in healthcare related experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities and frequent involvement with senior management and physicians
- Two years of Regulatory and Accreditation experience such as CMS, Joint Commission, Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Programs, DNV
- Master's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business administration, engineering, or related field from an accredited educational institution
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans