Integrated Care Management Assistant Denials Management
Department: Denials Management
Daily Work Times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Scheduled Biweekly Hours: 80
Starting Pay: $20.01
Position Summary: Responsible for providing assistance to the Denials (ICM) Team in the coordination of CMS and Third-party payer denials/appeals, as well as, performing clerical functions to ensure the efficient operation of the ICM department.
- Associate degree in healthcare-related field
- Two years of clerical experience
- One-year experience in a heath care environment utilizing medical terminology or have completed a college level course in medical terminology
- Bachelor’s degree in coding/medical records/billing or UM
- Two years of case management or utilization review, billing, or coding experience
- Three years of recent experience doing third party payer certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification as a Healthcare Provider by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross or equivalent through the Military Training network (MTN)
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
We are committed to encouraging and sustaining a work environment free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, age, religion, sex/pregnancy (including pregnancy/childbirth or pregnancy/childbirth-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status prohibited by applicable laws. We also make good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.