Fred Beans Flemington is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Title Clerk.
The Title Clerk will be responsible for handling legal transfer documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles. The Automotive Title Clerk will have the opportunity to advance within a growing department, stable work environment, and work with excellent leadership within the automotive industry.
Hours: M - F 8am-5pm
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Ensure that online registration is timely and within state guidelines.
- Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Compile and maintain a complete list of all outstanding title work.
- Report to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the controller at the end of the month.
- Sign over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full and maintain a wholesaler license information file.
- Apply for sales person licenses and audit status of current sales licenses quarterly.
- Process yearly renewal of dealer tags in conjunction with Controller and assign and audit dealer tags.
- Conduct periodic training sessions for F&I managers and sales personnel regarding title regulations and procedures and issues a written memo to managers and all sales personnel whenever regulations change.
You will need the following skills and attributes to be successful in this role:
- Detail oriented
- Previous Titles Experience
- Understanding of invoice style billing
- Ability to communicate verbally and writing in a professional manner
- Excellent organization skills
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is an equal opportunity and drug free workplace. All positions are contingent on the ability to submit and pass a pre-employment background check, motor vehicle history, and drug screening