Position Purpose: Support the product team’s focus on offering quality, competitive product solutions for growth and retention of our marketplace members. Provide tactical, operational, execution and analytical support for assigned Commercial product portfolio. Responsible for delivering compliant products to market while supporting business goals and objectives.
- Perform product-related operational tasks by assisting with new product development and product feature updates, providing data, assembling reports, and regulatory filings.
- Develop trust-based relationships and collaborates with other functional areas to collect information, in addition to acting as a lead on sub-projects and smaller initiatives ensuring timelines, internal alignment and all risks are escalated as needed for project deliverables.
- Conduct basic qualitative and quantitative analysis on commercial product performance, market share, and general competitor information to align internal stakeholders on the success of our Products as well as to shape changes to the product portfolios supporting growth goals.
- Research competitor products, performs regulatory compliance analysis, and disseminates information with recommendations to team and partners to support product success fueled by deep industry knowledge and insights.
- Lead the administration of meetings, follow defined policies and procedures, use designated team tools, and monitor regulatory rules and requirements.
- Ensure a fully compliant commercial product portfolio, at the state and federal levels by implementing the required changes into the product portfolios through benefit configuration and project documentation.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience. 2 years of insurance, insurance operations, sales operations, business analysis, key performance indicators, and portfolio management experience or related experience. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.