- Plans and schedules daily VCR work load for technicians based on identified skill sets of technicians.
- Assigns daily/weekly scheduled work for assigned shift.
- Performs maintenance / repairs as necessary.
- Coach/mentor/teach technicians efficient repair techniques as may be required from time to time.
- Assist technicians with diagnostic and repair as may be required from time to time as part of technician development.
- Inspect/confirm repairs are completed in a safe and efficient manner -- document and track repair time against SRT to be used in productivity analysis and training planning
- Inspect repair quality to insure equipment is properly repaired and meets safety and operating regulations and standards.
- Supervise/lead shift in timely completion of workload, shop cleanup and end of shift shut down.
- Provide communication both written and verbal to management team as part of maintenance leadership.
- Update daily OOS scheduler and distribute to involved stakeholders
- Communicate with managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- Maintain high standard of Ethics and Dependability
Waste Pro offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life Insurance/401k
PPE -- provided (Eye protection, gloves, vests, hearing protection)
Safe, clean work environment
* Knowledge and ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, brake, suspension, electrical, hydraulic, body components and systems related to Heave Duty and Light Duty Trucks.
* Knowledge of fuel systems,
* A high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and two years of vehicle / hydraulic maintenance or welding experience;
* Minimum of two years supervisory or progressively responsible experience in a lead role.
* Valid Class A or B CDL. Must meet Waste Pro requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used.
* Mechanic school certification and / or ASE certification preferred.
Physical Requirements (but not limited to)
* Push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds, and occasionally must work at shoulder level with equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
* Walking, Jogging, Twisting, Crouching, Lifting
* Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day
* Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by company.