What We Are Looking For:
Uniphore is looking to hire someone with the passion and experience necessary to dominate as a Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success organization at Uniphore has a unique opportunity for someone who can bring experience in the call center industry along with a passion for providing top tier customer service. As a company in the CX space, Uniphore is built on the foundation of providing our customers the tools necessary to deliver unrivaled customer experience. As such, our employees must embody a Customer First mentality.
The mission of the Uniphore Customer Success organization is to increase sustainable proven value for Uniphore's Customers. We accomplish this through a dedicated and clearly defined methodology upheld by a relentless Customer First ethos.
- The CSM will be the primary point of contact for Uniphore’s Enterprise Customers. In this role you will help Empower, Assess, Evolve and Advocate for our most important customers by focusing on 4 key facets of Customer Success: Renewals, Metrics Analysis, Upsell, and References.
- Renewals: The primary goal of the CSM is to ensure consistent renewals of our subscription services. Through focused management and tracking of all renewal opportunities, the CSM will work to ensure that all customers renew on-time and on budget.
- Upsell: As a CSM you will be responsible to identifying, tracking and communicating upsell and x-sell opportunities within your account base.
- Metric Reporting: Metrics are a key resource for gauging and communicating overall customer health. The CSM will track several key success based metrics and provide overall health reports to management.
- References: The CSM will work closely with marketing and sales to identify reference opportunities within the assigned customer base.
- 5-10+ years experience in Customer Success functions-Enterprise experience a plus
- Analytics and Process oriented
- Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group- team setting.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Contact Center Operations experience and/or CX experience
- Experience working with all levels of management within enterprise customer base
- A strong proven leader who can work across all lines-of-business in a technology related industry
- Working knowledge of NPS, CSAT.
- Ability to manage to metrics for delivery of key KPIS in customer success and support.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced start up environment.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com