- Presents the Company's value proposition to clients
concerning various company products and services and uses prescribed selling
- Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential
clients, using the company's propriety tax software application.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating
customer needs and considers the impact of all decisions/actions on the
- Answering client calls via our national call center
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with
policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations. Furnishes
taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine
procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and
documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds
to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to
supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness
(i.e., client signatures).
- This position has access to and regularly works with
information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature, and regularly deals
with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business.
- Top candidates for this position will have retail
experience providing exceptional client service and performing multiple tasks
in a fast paced environment.
- Hands-on marketing with surrounding businesses, including
- ffice visits to promote brand awareness and new clientele
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience preferably in sales, service and tax
- PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) required
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer services
- Basic knowledge of computer functions and math required.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 lbs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced working
- Field Instructor, Remote Support and Call Center certified
- 1+ years of experience preferably in sales, service and or
- Remote Support or Call Center ready certified
- Enrolled Agent (EA) certification
- Job Family Store Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 2890 Cahill Main, Fitchburg, WI 53711, USA