HealthDrive is currently seeking a Therapist (LICSW), to work Full -Time (4-5 days per week) at facilities in the Central Mass/Fitchburg area.
HealthDrive offers a competitive base comepnsation, and bonus structure with the ability to make $90,000+ annually.
Additional benefits include:
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Most benefits start on DAY 1 for Full-Time providers
- Consolidated territories
HealthDrive delivers on-site behavioral health, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, and audiology services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Therapist will provide behavioral health services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Complete a psychosocial (initial) assessments
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Develop behavior plans for residents
- Recommend behavioral/therapeutic interventions to nursing home staff
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- LICSW• State professional license• Valid driver's license• Master's degree from an accredited college or university.• Ability to work independently on a daily basis.• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.• Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.