Lab Technician I - Organic Prep
Apex Life Sciences has an immediate contract opening for a Laboratory Technician I, using general laboratory methods, techniques,equipment, and instrumentation in compliance with Our Client’s Quality Assurance programs and SOP’s, supports laboratory operations through general maintenance of laboratory and supply storage areas, equipment, instruments, and supplies.
1. Retrieves samples from Sample Control for analysis.
2. Performs sample preparation which may include, but is not limited to, a combination of the following methods:
- Aliquot samples
- Spike and trace samples
- Prepare reagents
- Bottle samples
- Prepare concentrations
- Liquid rack set up
3. Resolves discrepancies and anomalies to ensure samples are properly labeled.
4. Prepares general laboratory paperwork such as recording analysis results, tracking samples, bench sheets, and laboratory logbooks.
5. Washes laboratory glassware to prepare for next day’s samples.
- Stocks laboratory supplies.
- Cleans work area(s) to maintain a safe working environment.
- Assists other laboratory areas as needed.
High school diploma or BS in Chemistry or related field of study
• Office practices and equipment
• Computers, word processing software and database software
• Laboratory and testing procedures
• General mathematics
• Basic composition, spelling, grammar, punctuation
• Communicate orally and in writing
• Organize work and pay attention to detail
Contact: Daniel | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.