Composites Administrative Assistant
Are you a jack-of-all-trades type?
If so, Milgard is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Composites Plant at Milgard Windows & Doors in Fife, Washington! This position supports the plant leadership team at 3 separate locations (Fiberglass Pultrusion Plant, Vinyl Extrusion Plant, and Distribution Warehouse), Human Resources as well as all of the employees within the Plant. The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for all of the plant so a bright, bubbly and energetic individual is needed to assume the role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Administrative Assistant:
- Screen and process incoming phone calls and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintenance of office supplies and equipment, lunchroom and meeting room supplies.
- Ability to multi-task as required because this individual will be handling requests/assignments from multiple levels of the organization as well multiple locations.
- Maintain and develop various documents utilizing Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.
- Maintain and develop multiple display boards at each location.
- Complete and process expense reports, pay adjustments, A/R deposits, etc.
- Incorporate Milgard’s vision and core values into day-to-day activities and behaviors.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will have experience multi-tasking, managing various interruptions throughout the day and providing organization in an office environment. A high school diploma or GED is required. Along with knowledge of Microsoft Suite, 10-key operation, and excellent customer service skills. Candidates must be able to read, write and understand English.
If you want to join a winning team with Milgard – apply today at www.milgard.com/careers/learn!